1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
I love this palette, I use it daily and I’m already on my second one! I think everyone should own it whether you’re going back to school or not. This palette is a great selection of neutral taupes and greiges, ranging from light to dark, matte to extra sparkly. It’s perfect for fall and you’ll get so many compliments that it will start getting embarrassing how good your eyes look. It also comes with a double-sided brush and Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in the shade Naked (not pictured).
- Foxy is a matte, pale, yellowed nude. I use this on brow bone exclusively.
- Half Baked is a shimmery rich gold. I love to use this all over the lid or just in the inner corner for a hint of gold sparkle.
- Booty Call is a frosty white beige with the slightest hint of pink. I use this on brow bone and in the inner corner of my eye.
- Chopper is a very sparkly copper. It has chunky glitter so there tends to be fall-out. Great on the lid or crease.
- Tease is a matte mauve color. It’s my personal favorite and I use it on the lid and crease. It’s especially nice paired with Busted.
- Snakebite is a shimmery, dark brownish bronze. I use this almost exclusively in the crease and the outer corner of my eyes.
- Suspect is a frosty soft champagne shade. Love using this on my lid.
- Pistol is a frosty gray-brown. Depending on how the light hits it it’s sometimes more gray than brown and vice versa. This color is probably my least favorite but when I do use it I use it on the outer corners of my eyes.
- Verve is frosty pinky beige. I use this on my lid, the inner corners of my eyes and on the brow bone with Booty Call.
- YDK is a shimmery medium bronze. I like using this in the crease.
- Busted is an almost matte plum tinted, brown. I use this in the crease mainly.
- Blackout is an intense matte black. I use this wet as a liner and smudge it out. Also it can be use in the crease, but use it very sparingly.
My favorite shades are Half Baked, Booty Call, Tease and Busted and some of my favorite combos include:
- Booty Call(brow bone) + Half Baked(lid)
- Foxy(brow bone)+ Suspect(lid)+ Snake Bite(crease)
- YDK(brow bone) + Tease(lid) + Busted(crease)
- Verve(brow bone) + Pistol(lid)
- Foxy(brow bone) + Chopper(lid) + Blackout(crease)
You can use these combos as guidelines, or get creative and create your own combinations. With shades like these you really can’t go wrong because they’re all so gorgeous!
2. E.l.f. Mineral Booster in Shimmer
This is a loose, very lightweight, shimmery all-over powder. This product is for the days when you wake up feeling like/looking like death and it’s still dark outside, but you have to be at school in an hour. Yeah, this powder will instantly brighten your face and while you may still feel like death you won’t look like it anymore. As you can see it’s a yellowy powder, but once it’s blended in it doesn’t look yellow, it just gives you that little hint of flawless highlight and it’s pretty good for oil control if you need it. I like to use this on my cheeks mostly and sometimes I’ll use it as eyeshadow to brighten up my eyes if I don’t feel like doing a full eyeshadow look.
3. TokyoMilk Dark Lip Elixirs in Salted Caramel
This lip balm is really great for your lips. And it tastes and smells AMAZING! Guys will be lining up to kiss you on the lips (or smell them) when you wear this. I guarantee it. It tastes and smells just like caramels. I love everything in the Tokyo Milk Dark collection, because the scents are so unique but this lip balm sticks out the most for me. I also enjoy the Coco Noir flavor as well so I suggest that one also. And the best part is that they are only $7 which I feel like is a bargain.